We would like to thank everyone that shares our goal of “Helping Racing Families Heal.” We appreciate your donations, and with your help we look forward to helping many families in the racing community.
Jeff McCall and the amazing 2-seater crew
Brian and Mike at the Knoxville Raceway
The Keens from Down Under!
National Sprint Car Hall of Fame
Max Jantz Excavating
Griffith Truck & Equipment
Gary Dominguez and June Ring of Home Real Estate
Jeff, Lance & Devon
Champion Brands & Mike Reddick
Elizabeth Raven Stein
Dave & Deb VanderGriend
Noonan Racing Team
Jason & Amy Orth
Alan & Sadie Helms
Chris and Tawnya Lathen
Patick & Carey Johnson
Everyone who helped make the 3rd Annual Steve King Foundation Golf Tournament a sucess, especially Tom Lorenz and Rhonda McCartney
Knoxville Nationals volunteers including: Michele Crabill, Heather Mihm, Tammy Shearer, Matthew Burns and Mitchell Burns
Warren Hardy for a great 3rd Annual "Ramblin Road Tour" Fun Run Motorcycle Ride
The whole gang at 81 Speedway
Mr. Smiley's himself!
"The Hay Guy"
Todd and Terry Neubaum
Lanny and Beverly Edwards
All the people who attended the BBQ at Smiley's, Oct. 2008.
The Lernerville Speedway and World of Outlaws for the warm welcome to Pennsylvania. It was great to introduce the foundation to the great race fans in PA!.
Dodge City Raceway Park for allowing us to auction off a helment at the World of Outlaws race on June 21, 2008.
The Republic County Fair Board for their warm hospitality and great help raising funds for the foundation at the Belleville Highbanks!
Special thanks to Rebein Bangerter Attorneys at Law in Dodge City, KS for raising $400 for the foundation by auctioning off World of Outlaw tickets to the upcoming race at Dodge City Raceway Park on June 20-21, 2008. Thank you!
Rick Salem - for running such a great show in Jetmore.
John Blurton - for making the beautiful scale models of Steve's orange and black cars. We auctioned them off for $400.
Jetmore Business Boosters - for gathering donations for the food and serving such a great hamburger feed.
Smoky Fairbanks for donating the scale model of Mike Peter's #66 World of Outlaws car for the auction.
Larry Steinbring and everyone at the golf course for allowing racers and fans alike to take over the course.
City of Jetmore for hosting Steve King Day. We look forward to doing it again next year!
93.9 "The Buzzard" for getting on-site promotions for the car show and for promoting the race.
The many volunteers - Julia Chambers, Carla Wilson, Abby Cossman, Weston Cossman, The Kays, Misty Bolling and everyone else who helped make the event such a success.
The 62 360 and 305 teams that braved insane winds to be a part of the event in Jetmore.
Chad Jones and Joe Dansel for purchasing auction items.
Mr. Fairbanks for serving as the auctioneer.
A special racing shout out to the following people and organizations who have helped us get the foundation started.
- Leland & Danny Caldwell, Princeton, TX
- Winter Livestock, Dodge City, KS
- Walter Wimer, Jr. Butler, PA
- D Paul & Judy Hamner, Shawnee, KS
- Donald & Marilyn Hamner, Shawnee, KS
- Craig Cormack, Lincoln, NE
- Jay Fose and the great fans at RPM Speedway for a terrific fundraising night.
- Palmer - the awesome photographer for all the great help in Knoxville
-The entire team at 81 Speedway for the putting together such a great foundation
fundraiser - thank you guys!
- Mike Miller, Mil-Tele, Wichita, KS
- Harold (the amazing biker), Wichita
- Mike Howard, Hutchinson, KS
- Laugen Racing Enterprises, Lake Mills, IA
- Paul & Cindy Dutton and the great fans at the Hutchinson Raceway Park who made
the June 8 event so successful!
- Jim Selenke, Parker Oil
- Bill Johnson, Evan's Construction
- Smiley’s of Kansas, Wichita, KS
- Michael Uetz, Chicago, IL
- Bernadine Paxton, Wichita, KS
- Roadrunner Enterprises, Denver, CO
- Dick & Melinda Sorem, Jetmore, KS
- Dodge City Raceway and the great folks that attended the May 12 race!
- Farm Bureau
- Jantz Seeds, Montezuma, KS
- Bobbi & Jason Johnson, Greenville, TX
- Wes Owens, Dodge City, KS
- Terry & Cindy Hamilton, Cimarron, KS
- Bonnie Kadavy, Lincoln, NE
- Ray Vogt, Altamont, KS
- Walter Wimer, Jr. RPM Racing News, Butler, PA
- Ronnie & Gloria Warman, Late Model #21W, Wichita, KS
- Brian Franz, Halstead, KS driver of the #86 Modified; 2006 NCRA Late Model
- Our friends at ICM/Ethanol
- Randy Fisher
- C Ray Hall, Warren Hardy and the entire crew at 81 Speedway, Wichita, KS for
helping us spread the word!
- Tom Lorenz, Smiley's Racing Products/Hoosier Tire
- Rahal/Letterman Race Team
If you wish to support a specific family, please make a note of that
making your donation. Thank you!
October 4 : Mechanicsburg, PA National Open Benefit at
Williams Grove Speedway
October 16 : Rockwell , TX 8th Annual Golf Tournament
of Champions at Buffalo Creek
Brian & Bri Steinman
Mr. Smiley's himself
Tony Bruce, Sr.
King Estate Winery
Click here to see a list of folks that have made a difference in the lives of racing families!